| < March >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Nosy-Varika in March is hot at 25.5 °C (77.9 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 29 °C (84.2 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally really warm with an average low of 22 °C (71.6 °F).
- In March the variation/ range of diurnal mean temperatures is 7 °C (12.6 °F).
- The weather in March is sopping with frequent spells of rain. A wopping 459mm (18.1in) of liquid precipitates across an average of 22 days.
- The shortest day is 11:57 long and the longest day is 12:32 long with an average length of 12:15.
Check the distance to and compare the Nosy-Varika March averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for March in Nosy-Varika, Madagascar
Navigate to March Weather in Locations Surrounding Nosy-Varika:
- Moroni, Comoros - 1136.5 kms (706.3 miles) NNW
- Nosy Be/ Fascene, Madagascar - 806.5 kms (501.2 miles) N
- Analalava, Madagascar - 664.7 kms (413.1 miles) N
- Mossuril, Lumbo, Mozambique - 1040.8 kms (646.7 miles) NW
- Mahajanga/ Majunga, Madagascar - 591.7 kms (367.7 miles) NNW
- Maintirano, Madagascar - 548.9 kms (341.1 miles) WNW
- Antananarivo, Madagascar - 225.1 kms (139.9 miles) NNW
- Morondava, Madagascar - 440.5 kms (273.7 miles) W
- Mananjary, Madagascar - 72.5 kms (45.1 miles) SSW
- Fianarantsoa, Madagascar - 178.3 kms (110.8 miles) WSW
- Tulear/ Toliara, Madagascar - 585.6 kms (363.9 miles) WSW
- Tolanaro, Madagascar - 522.5 kms (324.7 miles) SSW
- Ft. Dauphin/ Tolagna, Madagascar - 522.5 kms (324.7 miles) SSW