| < May >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Nosy-Varika in May is fairly hot at 23 °C (73.4 °F).
- Afternoons can be hot with average high temperatures reaching 27 °C (80.6 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally somewhat warm with an average low of 19 °C (66.2 °F).
- The average daily temperature variation/ range in May is 8 °C (14.4 °F).
- The weather in May is dampish with rain periodically. A sizable 213mm (8.4in) of fluid tumbles during on average 17 days.
- The shortest day is 10:58 long and the longest day is 11:22 long with an average length of 11:08.
Check the distance to and compare the Nosy-Varika May averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for May in Nosy-Varika, Madagascar
Navigate to May Weather in Locations Surrounding Nosy-Varika:
- Moroni, Comoros - 1136.5 kms (706.3 miles) NNW
- Nosy Be/ Fascene, Madagascar - 806.5 kms (501.2 miles) N
- Analalava, Madagascar - 664.7 kms (413.1 miles) N
- Mossuril, Lumbo, Mozambique - 1040.8 kms (646.7 miles) NW
- Mahajanga/ Majunga, Madagascar - 591.7 kms (367.7 miles) NNW
- Maintirano, Madagascar - 548.9 kms (341.1 miles) WNW
- Antananarivo, Madagascar - 225.1 kms (139.9 miles) NNW
- Morondava, Madagascar - 440.5 kms (273.7 miles) W
- Mananjary, Madagascar - 72.5 kms (45.1 miles) SSW
- Fianarantsoa, Madagascar - 178.3 kms (110.8 miles) WSW
- Tulear/ Toliara, Madagascar - 585.6 kms (363.9 miles) WSW
- Tolanaro, Madagascar - 522.5 kms (324.7 miles) SSW
- Ft. Dauphin/ Tolagna, Madagascar - 522.5 kms (324.7 miles) SSW